The Biographer - Black
Crafted for those who Live Adventurously, every product from Bradley Mountain is handmade in limited quantities. With a patented treatment on their leather and waxed canvas, brass hardware and copper rivets, the guys at Bradley Mountain are making heirloom quality bags. The Biographer is a roll top style rucksack - 13 liters of interior room, a side pen holder and front zipper pocket, all secured by a front single leather, vertical strap.
- Width 13" at the mouth of the bag tapering down to 10.5" at the leather bottom.
- Height 22" when open, 17.5" when closed
- Depth 4.5"
- Front Pocket 9" W, 6.5" H, 2" D
- Side Pocket 3" W, 5.5" H (perfect for pens)
- Inside pocket 10" W, 12" H
- 10.5 L when rolled/closed
- 13.5 L when open
- Organically tanned leather (exclusively colored for Bradley Mountain with our eco-friendly process of oil and hot wax coloring)
- Solid brass and copper hardware
- Roll top closure
- Wool padded straps
- Made in San Diego, California
Shipping + Returns
Weathered Co gladly accepts returns of full priced merchandise that is unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective for a full refund or exchange within 14 days of your receipt of the items.
In order to initiate a return or exchange, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number and the items you'd like return or exchange.